- Investment principals
BVDIF’s direct investment shall be in accordance with current regulations and shall ensure the following principals:
- Ensure capital safety and development – cover self-expenditures and be responsible for own risk;
- Follow construction investment process and procedures in accordance with current regulations;
- Focus investment on key strategic industries and sectors that drive the socio-economic development of Ba Ria – Vung Tau province, on the basis that the investment is financially effective.
- Investment scope
Socio-economic infrastructure projects must be within the List of Priority Investment Sectors approved by the Provincial People’s Committee.
- Investment conditions
- The project must be approved in accordance with current regulations;
- The project must be effective with probable direct recoverability.
- Managing form
BVDIF participates as owner, co-owner of the investment projects, or contributes capital with other entities to set up new enterprises to invest in projects.
BVDIF directly manages the investment projects or hire external professional organisations to manage the investment projects in accordance with current regulations.