- Loan projects
Projects are prescribed in the List of priority investment sectors for the provincial socio-economic infrastructure development approved by the Provincial People’s Committee in Decision No. 583/QD-UBND dated March 20, 2014.
- Loan conditions
- Complete legal investment procedures for project;
- Have profitable business plan and feasible scheme for loan repayments;
- Have commitment to buy insurance for property arising from loans;
- Project owners must be organisations with legal status or enterprises of all economic sectors;
- Have loan security agreement in accordance with current regulations and the Fund’s policies.
- Loan terms
Loan terms shall be determined based on the recoverability consistent with business characteristics of each project and the repayment capacity of project owner, but should not exceed 15 years. Loan terms that exceed 15 years must be approved by the Provincial People’s Committee.
- Loan interest rate
Preferential interest rate applied to each specific project, but must not be lower than the minimum interest rate determined by the Provincial People’s Committee.
- Forms of loan security
- Securitised or mortgaged by debtor’s property.
- Securitised by property arising from loan.
- Securitised by property of the third party.