Ba Ria – Vung Tau Development Investment Fund is a state-owned financial institution, established by the People’s Committee of Ba Ria – Vung Tau province, Vietnam to carry out financial and development investment functions.
- Official name: Ba Ria – Vung Tau Development Investment Fund (“BVDIF”)
- Head office: No. 33, 3/2 street, ward 8, Vung Tau city, Ba Ria – Vung Tau province, Vietnam
- Tel: +84 64 385 7471, Fax: +84 64 385 7797
- Email: email@example.com Website: bvdif.vn
2/ Development Strategy
- Become a professional financial institution, operating independently with high trust, directing investment activities, driving other organizations to invest in local socio-economic development projects, assisting the Provincial People’s Committee to implement efficiently fund-mobilizing policies for socio-economic infrastructure projects in accordance with socio-economic development strategy of the province.
- Act as focal agency to initiate and direct investment activities, with emphasis on mobilizing funds from private sector to carry out socio-economic infrastructure projects under public – private partnership (PPP) model, thus contributing to the socio-economic development of the province.
- Bridge the Provincial People’s Committee to domestic and international financial market in order to mobilize funds for development investment.
- Establish BVDIF’s reputation as a dynamic and professional financial institution for international integration, active member of local and international associations of development investment institutions, regional and multinational investors and financial institutions.
Contribute to the development of Ba Ria – Vung Tau to become a prosperous and modern province.
Become a professional financial institution with high trust, acting as a focal agency to initiate and direct investment activities, with emphasis on mobilizing funds from private sector to carry out socio-economic infrastructure projects under public – private partnership (PPP) model, thus contributing to the socio-economic development of the province.
- Development orientation
- Direct the Fund’s operational and organizational model into a multi-function financial institution with the following functions: financial investment, development investment, carrying out activities to develop local housing fund, land fund, credit guarantee fund.
- Direct the Fund’s activities to market orientation to promote the diversification and flexibility, thus facilitate the investment efficiency; focusing on carrying out direct investment under PPP model.
- Mobilize local available funds to meet increasing financial needs of infrastructure projects, actively find and gain access to medium and long-term financial sources with reasonable interest rates.
- Provide support focusing on infrastructure investment projects promising cost recovery and classified as key industries and sectors of the province.
- Diversify investment activities to spread the risk, establish proper investment structure, identify and allocate detailed investment portfolio by industries and sectors. Establish proper mechanism for investment and divestment to spread the risk and increase capital turnover to focus on key infrastructure projects.
- Ensure that investment activities adhere to master plans and strategies for sector, regional and provincial development, to development strategy of financial market and fund mobilization for development investment.